There’s an update to the District’s Food Service procedures with students returning to in-person learning next week. Changes for next week include the following:
- In-person students at MMS and MHS will use a Google Form that can be found in the building folder located on their Bookmark Bar in the Chrome browser and will grab their ordered meal as they exit the school building.
- Elementary students will place an order through their homeroom teacher every morning.
- The online Meal Order Form will be for virtual learners (whether full virtual or virtual because it’s your Hybrid Day) only.
- Pick up times are changing to 11:00am-1:30pm.
- Families ordering will now have to choose a pick up location.
- Pick up locations are changing to elementary buildings only as there will be no drive by pick up option at MHS or MMS.
- MHS and MMS students ordering via the online Meal Order Form can pick up their meal at any elementary school location.
To see the daily menus, visit the Dining section of your student’s school website. The Food Service Team is serving hot lunches to both in-person students and to students who order via the Meal Order Form.
As a reminder, both breakfast and lunch are FREE to ALL registered students through the last day of student attendance in 2020 (currently December 18).
See the Mascoutah Meal Ordering Form for School Year 2020-2021 slideshow for step-by-step instructions on using the online Meals Ordering Form.