All children 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current year are eligible to register for kindergarten.
After completing the online portion of kindergarten registration, parents or guardians are required to go to the District Administrative Support Center at 421 W. Harnett St, Mascoutah, IL 62258. Representatives from the following buildings will be registering incoming kindergarten students:
- Scott Elementary will register students living on SAFB.
- Wingate Elementary will register students living in the Belleville/Shiloh subdivisions of The Villages of Wingate Manor, Green Mount Manor, The Orchards, Plum Hill Estates, and Brookhill Estates.
- Mascoutah Elementary will register students living in all the other areas within the Mascoutah School District boundaries.
Parents or guardians will fall into one of the following categories:
- Parents or guardians new to the school district who are enrolling a child in the district for the first time who will attend the upcoming school year for kindergarten will have access to an online form. You may fill this out before attending: LINK TO COME SOON
- Parents or guardians who currently have a child enrolled in a Mascoutah School District Pre-K program or other service (i.e. Speech, Birth To Three...) are still required to attend Kindergarten Registration.
- Parents or guardians with existing students in the district who do not have a child enrolled in a Mascoutah School District Pre-K program or other service will access their current Qmlativ Family Access and electronically complete a short form to register their child and verify current information. It is still required that they attend the Kindergarten Registration.
- Certified Birth Certificate (originals only)
- Federal or Military Photo ID of registering parent/guardian
- Any up-to-date Health Records including immunizations
Kindergarten screenings will take place on May 13, 2019. Sign-up sheets will be available with the building secretaries on the initial Kindergarten Registration date.
If you need any further information or have questions, please contact Mascoutah Elementary at 618-566-2152; Scott Elementary at 618-746-4738; or Wingate Elementary at 618-746-4802.