Returning Student Online Registration July 16-31
- The e~Funds fee will be waived for those registering between July 16-31 (this is the fee associated with online payment; student fees are not waived).
- If you need assistance registering or if you do not have access to complete the registration process online, please contact the school building(s) that your child(ren) will attend for the 2020-2021 school year.
1. PARENTS OR GUARDIANS WHO HAVE RETURNING STUDENTS
Parents or guardians who had students enrolled in the school district and are enrolling those students for the upcoming school year will have access to an online form. Please log in to your Qmlativ Family Access account. Once logged in, go to Family Access to complete the 20-21 Returning Student form for each returning student. Please use the date "08/13/2020 Thursday" as the Expected Enrollment Date when completing the online form.
2. PARENTS OR GUARDIANS WHO HAVE OR HAVE HAD STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND ARE REGISTERING A NEW STUDENT
Parents or guardians who have or have had students enrolled in the school district and are enrolling a new student for the upcoming school year will have access to an online form. Please log in to your Qmlativ Family Access account. From there, click on the drop-down arrow next to the image of a house. Then choose New Student Enrollment. Finally select the 20-21 New Student Registration Online form and complete it. Once you have completed this process, please contact the respective school for further information and scheduling. Please use the date "08/13/2020 Thursday" as the Expected Enrollment Date when completing the online form.
3. Parents or Guardians Who Are New To The School District
Access New Families to Mascoutah School District to create your family access and begin the registration process. An email will be sent to your personal account giving you access to our student information portal, Qmlativ. From there, click on the drop-down arrow next to the image of a house. Then choose New Student Enrollment. Finally select the 20-21 New Student Registration Online form and complete it. You will have to fill out a form for each student that you are enrolling in the district. Once you have completed this process, please contact the respective school for further information and scheduling.
If you have any further questions, please contact the appropriate building:
- Mascoutah High School, 618-566-8523
- Mascoutah Middle School, 618-566-2305
- Mascoutah Elementary School, 618-566-2152
- Scott Elementary School, 618-746-4738
- Wingate Elementary School, 618-746-4802
- Administrative Support Center, 618-566-7414
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- Federal or State issued Photo ID
- Proof of Residency
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Health Forms (Dental, Eye, and Physical)
- Immunization Requirements
- Student Fees
- Student Fees will be collected online through Qmlativ/e~Funds.
Fees may be paid in advance using e~Funds, and then parents must bring in the receipt.
- Fees must be paid in order to pick up schedules.
- District Payment Methods:
Pay at registration with cash, check, credit card ($2.65 credit card transaction fee)
- Pay during registration using e~Funds through Qmlativ.
- Dental Exam Form
- Dental Exam Waiver
- Dental Safari: Whether you pay cash, use private insurance, are on the state of Illinois medical card, or are eligible for grant coverage, every single child may be seen. Simply fill out our consent form given to you by your school.
- Forms must be completed for students in Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and 9th grade.
- A dental examination form completed by the dentist, or waiver, if the student qualifies for one of four criteria.
- The completed form must be turned in to the school nurse by May 15th of that school year.
- Eye Exam Form
- Eye Exam Waiver
- Vision exams are required for all students entering Kindergarten or an Illinois school for the first time.
- Illinois law requires that proof of an eye examination be submitted before October 15 of the current school year that the student received an eye examination within one year prior to entry of kindergarten or the school.
- A physician licensed to practice medicine in all of its branches or a licensed optometrist must perform the required eye examination.
- Physical Form
- All Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th grade, and 9th grade students must have a recent Physical.
- Students new to Illinois must have a physical completed on a State of Illinois Physical Form.
- Sports physicals must be done yearly.
- Students should be up-to-date on immunizations (bring shot record).