MASCOUTAH COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT #19
Physical Address: 100 L & N Ave, Mascoutah, IL 62258
Mailing Address: 421 W Harnett St, Mascoutah, IL 62258
DIRECTOR OF Transportation
Kenny Neuner, Director of Transportation
Colt Price, Assistant Director of Transportation
The transportation department has been a district-owned operation since 1974. There are 70 vehicles in the fleet. On a daily basis, we operate 38 large buses, 21 small/special service buses, 2 activity buses, and 5 suburbans used for various services throughout the district along with 4 drivers education cars. Transportation is also provided for athletic events, field trips, extra-curricular activities, and transportation to other school districts.
During the 2016-2017 school term, the district fleet logged a total of 606,437 miles: 424,088 for regular transportation and 182,349 miles for special transportation.
Please visit our Business Department's Bidding Page to find open bids and awarded contracts.
- Estimated Subdivision Pickup Times
- Bus Numbers by Street Names for 2018-2019
- Mascoutah School District Map
- Bus Expectations
- E-Link (Check student bus information): Use E-Link to find out your student's bus transportation information. Enter the User Name (student's first.last name & his or her eight-digit date of birth: DDMMYYYY). Example login credentials: john.doe 02252005. (Note: To search for the bus info for any address within the school district, use the user id & password of "parent". E-Link is only for regular bus transportation. All special needs transportation is tracked locally.)
- Address Verification: You may also check an address to determine if it is located within the Mascoutah School District boundary. (Note: Select "Address" under Search Criteria; type in address of property,;select the "Parcel Year"; click "Search"; find the property and click on the "Parcel Number"; scroll down to the Tax District section and if it is within our boundary it will list "Mascoutah Unit #19".)